Life Insurance Policy
How It Works
- You assign all the rights in your insurance policy to SFI, designate us as irrevocable beneficiary, and then receive an income-tax deduction
- SFI may surrender the policy for its cash value or hold it and receive the proceeds at your death
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- If premiums remain to be paid, you can receive income-tax deductions for contributions to SFI to pay these premiums
- You can make a substantial gift on the installment plan
- SFI receives a gift they can use now or hold for the future
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss the specifics of your planned gift, please call 505-946-2720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Santa Fe Institute
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.